Why Choose ddsmatch?
ddsmatch Team of Professionals
We are Professionals in Dental Practice Transitions
In a recent survey, over 70% of dentists said that it would not be easy to sell their practice or find a partner, and a majority said it would take over a year to do so. We are the professionals who can help you find the perfect match.
About Our Company
Thad Miller, founder of ddsmatch.com, envisioned a better way for dentists to make practice transitions by pairing technology with a human touch to produce a professional and exacting match. Our professional advisors serve their clients in their respective areas at the highest level.
ddsmatch.com specializes in connecting buyers and sellers by integrating tremendous relationship capabilities, using a unique process for dentists that we call The Trusted Transition Process that is supported by a robust website and professional advice.
We can assist with:
The Trusted Transition Process
We Use the Following Tools:
- The Trusted Transition Process
- An in-depth clinical practice analysis created by Dr. Charles Blair & Associates PracticeBooster®
- Fair, dependable Third Party Business Valuations and practice appraisals supported by accredited professionals.
- An interactive website that allows you to search for a practice buyer or partner for your practice.
- Kolbe testing to better assess the nuances of potential matches between dentists and their associates.
- Our Trusted
- Trusted Valuation Analysis
(Dental Practice Appraisal
- The Clinical
Step One in The Trusted Transition Process is the Conceptual Transition Experience, which begins with a comprehensive interview to determine both your financial and emotional needs for the match you are seeking for yourself, your staff, and your patients. We will work directly with you to set objectives, to identify the transition options for your particular situation, and to implement plans to meet those objectives. You are in total control of the entire process.
How Potential Matches for Your Practice will Benefit:
- Understanding your practice mix from the beginning
- Assessing their practice philosophy in relation to yours
- Identifying areas for potential growth
- Making a fully educated decision based on the facts of your practice
- When ready, your practice will be posted on ddsmatch.com. When the process is complete, you will have a complete understanding of your practice transition options and direction on how to proceed and stay the course.